RE: [IP] dawn and drop phenomenon

--- "Meredith, Susan" <email @ redacted>
> >> Is there such a thing as a "reverse" dawn
> phenomenon? i.e. bg's dropping
> for no apparent reason in the early a.m.?
  How early are you talking about? For many
months,(last fall-winter) I had the weirdest
basals(from 12-6:30 a basal rate of 0.9,switching over
to 0.1 from 7-11 am)I had 'em both,(dawn and drop
phenom.).I tried trimming the greater basal down,but
it resulted in highs.It also appears to be seasonally
affected,in winter I'm more likely to be dawnish and
in summer,droppish.

Do You Yahoo!?