>Ever tried the Disetronic Ultraflex?

I did, and I had more problems with them than I did with the QuickSet.  For
me, it seemed the UltraFlex had a considerable amount of resistance on
insertion.  No matter how fast or how slow I tried to insert it, it went so
far, then seemed to "snag" on something (me?) and I had to push again to
finish the insertion.  This sometimes resulted in a crimped cannula.  No
matter how many times I tried or how I changed my technique of insertion, I
still found the same "snag point" on every insertion.  I can only surmise
that it was at the point that the end of the cannula met the needle.  I
never had any problems like this with the QuickSet, whether with manual
insertion or using the inserter.  The QuickSet always inserted smoothly
with no "snags".  And it was much easier for me to handle because of it's
size and design.  YMMV.