[IP] Re: My ideal log

I was just wondering if anyone out there has found a> log they REALLY like.
My ideal log would be small> enough to fit in my med kit (log, spare infusion
set,> reservoir, ketostix, insulin, syringe, glucotabs, you> get the idea),
while having enough room on each page> to note all the items Michael

I just bought the book, Insulin Pumping, and it has a checkbook size log that
can be ordered.  The sample page in the book sounds like all the things you
are looking for.  By the way, the book is the best I've ever read.  I didn't
know I had so much to learn even after pumping for 2 1/2 yrs.