Re: [IP] Nutritional programs

Sylvia, I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but I
bought Instant Home Cooking at Costco for $15 that has
all the nutritional info for recipes. It comes with
food and beverage recipes but you can input your own.
In addition to nutritional analysis (USDA table of
nutrients) it also scales recipes, has a meal/menu
planner, and grocery/shopping list.

Sylvia said:
Hey everyone, I was just talking with Sue and we are
both wondering if you all know of a program that does
ALL the nutritional info for menus and what-not.  Being
on Weight Watchers you need to know fiber, fat and
calories and then the diabetes, well, you all know what
is needed for that!!!!!!  So, does anyone know of a
program that would cover BOTH of these needs???!!!