RE: [IP] He Said/She Said (was: Your City Policies!)

To all whom have been ingaged in the thread concerning the "Boca Raton

This conversation is over.  We're all treading on sensitive areas that none
of us is going to give on.  We can each state our cases in ways that make us
sound right because we all have valid points.

This list isn't for arguing ideologies though, it's for sharing information.
I'll stop, as one has put it "bashing" the child, and I'll hope you'll do
the same, by giving the school the benefit of the doubt.

I'll also put the attacks against myself behind me, as I hope you'll forgive
any statements of mine which you may feel were in any way personal.

This thread is over.

-Sara G.