Re: [IP] RE: QUICK SET QUESTION

> Did you have to request it....or did they just send it?  Just curious since I
> called and asked for samples a couple of days ago.  I dread the thought of
> having to insert by hand.

I know when I requested some samples of the quicksets, they wouldn't send
me the 'serter for free but would send it with my first full order of
quicksets.

Funny you dread the though of inserting by hand, I'm generally the
opposite. I'm still 'learing' to press those buttons on the quickserter :)

-Jef