RE: [IP] Re: need advice

When I've been sick, rare thank God, I check bg every 3 - 4 hours and push
fluids.  If not hungary I don't eat. That's the joy of the pump 	Linda, oh
how true!  I had the flu in February and didn't want to eat but I kept on
drinking, testing very often especially for keytones.  I managed to keep
very good control of b.g. (of course I wasn't eating a lot so the basals
kicked in just fine) and no keytones!  I don't get sick very often and this
was the first time in like 20 years that I got the flu, cold very rare as
well but it's nice to know that we have all this "new technology" to help us
get through those sick times! :)
Kathy B.