Re: [IP] Irritation on Quicksets

We have been very lucky because Josh never even is aware of these sites.  He
actually has more problems with the tummy sites because he usually wears his
pump in a Waist-It waist band and we have to be careful that this waist band
does not 'saw' the site hub away from the tape   I was concerned that Josh
would feel the site when sleeping on his back or sitting.  NOPE!!!  NEver
does he says.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua