Re: [IP] Irritation on Quicksets

HI.  Josh (age 10+ pumping 2+ yrs) has been on the Quick Sets since they
first came out and have never gotten an infection with them yet...knock on
wood!!!  And he gets the best BGs when they are in his butt.  we use the 6mm
canula because he is SOOOO skinny!!!

We also use Mastisol Liquid Adhesive on each site we put in.  If not for this
stuff Josh would not be able to pump...seriously!!!!!  Nothing would stick to
his skin.  Anyway, what size canula are you using?  Also, it could have been
a fluke getting that infection.  Josh got one of those on his tummy using the
Tenders in the beginning (same as Sils/Comforts)  So who can say.
YMMV...That's all I guess!

mom to Joshua