Re: [IP] Logbooks

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Hmmm, after reading digest V6 #288, there was something that really
caught my attention: Michael's (and other's) suggestion of using a log.

> > I was just wondering if anyone out there has found a log they REALLY
like. >

> ....well...... take a look at the LOGBOOK page of the web site :-)
> Michael
> email @ redacted

I just got a logbook from Mini-Med that I'm using.  I really do like it.
It's small enough to keep with my glucometer but has space for lots of good
detail.  They sent me 2 books last time I placed a small order for supplies
like tape and glucose tabs.

Annie Wall