You can continue using the prep wipes if you are using them now. I quit using
them some time ago without any problems. You shouldn't need any extra tape for
the quick sets, they seem to stick pretty well on their own. Did you know that
you could get some sample sent from minimed to try out before you switched.
Also, a rep. from minimed told me that you can get a free inserter with your
first order of quick sets from them, you just have to let them know it is your
first order and that you don't have one. They sent me an inserter with my