[IP] Irritation on Quicksets

Hello all. For the past few days, the Quickset that I had in my buttocks has
been hurting me, so I did a site change and took the painful site out of my
buttocks. I realized that the canula was bent. A few hours later, a yellowish
liquidy substance starts to come out from the irritated area that the site
used to be in. I figured that it was nothing to worry about. The next day, it
starts coming out more than bedore. I was on vacation, and my endo told me to
go to the Emergency Room. I had a major infection. I am not sure what caused

Does anyone think that the Silhouttes are better?

Also, any suggestions on what to use to make the adhesive stickier?

Also, any suggestions on what to use to make my skin sensitive to the tape?