Re: [IP] types of doctors- what do those initials mean??

> >What type of therapist are you looking for:
> I don't know, that's my problem ;)  I don't want meds, I have been there and

It doesn't really matter, you want one who's good...  i've had a good md,
psyd, and cp  i've also had icky folks in every one of  those
categories...  ask around..  see if you know someone who can give you a
referal to someone they like..  (or from one of your doctors)...

good luck looking!

dx'd 3/89
pumping 10/99

Jessica Marder