Re: [IP] types of doctors- what do those initials mean??

Various, but more general, types of doctors:

Psychiatrists:  know nothing and do nothing;
Internist:  know everything but do nothing;
Surgeons:  know nothing but do everything;
Pathologists:  know everything and do everything but too late.

Is it Friday yet?

Jim Handsfield