Re: [IP] types of doctors- what do those initials mean??

>What type of therapist are you looking for:

I don't know, that's my problem ;)  I don't want meds, I have been there and
have gotten better.  I now need counseling, someone to talk to when my
anxiety and depression goes into a temporary high, someone to help with
suggestions on how to deal with my stress, anxiety, depression, frustration,
feelings about dm, etc.  I feel better over all as a result of the meds, and
have been off them for some time, but there are still problems.