[IP] the best news!

I just had to share- my insulin pump has been approved and I will have it
tomorrow!  Wow.  I didn't think it would be that easy.  I have to give a hand
to the Animas corporation, they did an excellent job of mediating and tracking
down all my medical records, etc.  Plus, they are waving my 20%
responsibility, and making sure that I have coverage left under durable
medical so I don't have to pay completely out of pocket for the remainder of
the year!  What a relief!

I'm so happy! :)