Re: [IP] Your City Policies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 4/29/02 1:48:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Of course, I could be wrong, it could be the asst principal went into a
> frenzy on seeing the suspected pager and tried strong arming the girl into
> handing it over.
> Yeah....

Others can tell you more but the parents of this child are some of the most
active advocates around and had a 504 in place for her........before one
bashes the child (yes, I have a D child and grew up with a D brother) perhaps
one should get all the information.......children have a right to be children
and be protected....just my two cents worth....