From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 2:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Long time pumpers

hi Linda and all,
I was just wondering how pumping when it was new came about for you all.
Did
you ask your endo about it or did your endo say, hey this is new, you want
give it a try?  Also what was the state of home glucose monitoring in 1980,
and how did you manage to set basals etc. if it was not very accurate?  I
admire all of you for being on the cutting edge!
Deirdre