Re: [IP] Re: Kathy B.'s description of lows

>I know what you are talking about.  On Novolog, my 2hr pp's are higher than
>on Humalog.

I am a total newbie to carb counting, but have ONLY used Novolog to count.
I have the same problem - if I am under 200 after meals, by 3-4 hours later,
I'm well under 100, close to 50 usually.  On the other hand, if I'm around
250+ after meals, I end up right at 100 about 4 hours later.  Does this
happen for people on Humalog as well?  I have been doing some fasting to
test Lantus, and while fasting, my #s are very close to perfect, hovering
right around 100.  I'm so new to all this, I may just be wanting perfect #s
too quickly, but seem to be noticing a common trend among some of the
Novolog users.  The other thing I don't like about Novolog is that you can't
correct for 4 hours after a meal because of it's longer action time,
sometimes I feel like I really need to correct sooner than that, but if I
do, I'll end up much lower for many hours afterward.
Thanks in advance!