[IP] types of doctors- what do those initials mean??

I've been cheking my health insurance list of doctors, trying to find a
therapist, as I mentioned in an earlier email.  The problem is, I don't have a
clue what all the initials and titles mean!  What is the difference between:
LMH Licensed Professional Counselor
MD psychiatry
DO psychiatry
PHD psychiatry
MFC behavioral counseling
CP clinical psychology
LMH mental health counselor
LSW mental & behavioral health counselor
MA mental health counselor
PHD psychotherapy
PHD psychoanalysis

I know only an MD can prescribe medication, but I am not looking for meds so
that doesn't matter.  Please help!  Thanks-