RE: [IP] dawn phenomenon

>>>Is there such a thing as a "reverse" dawn phenomenon? i.e. bg's dropping
for no apparent reason in the early a.m.?
Mom to JayJay, age 4, dx'd @ 11 mos, pumping with Zero>>>

From: "Jennifer Harkleroad"
<I only wish I could have reverse dawn phenomenon...I get up high every day
no matter what I do...makes me crazy...guess you should be "glad"?>

As has happened before, I think we should pay more attention to the original
post. WHY should Allie be glad her 4-y/o is going low in the early a.m.? I
think parents have enough to contend with treating tiny DMers, let alone
being told to be glad about some of this *stuff.* Our own problems are
unique to us and others shouldn't be *insinuating* theirs is worse somehow -
a solution to JayJay's problem is what Allie is looking for - not a putdown.

I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, however, I'm not
so sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.