RE: [IP] dawn phenomenon

I only wish I could have reverse dawn phenomenon...I get up high every day no matter what I do...makes me crazy...guess you should be "glad"?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 11:48 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] dawn phenomenon

Becasue this disease is so individual I would imagine that ANYTHING is
possible.  Your son's body is unique unto everyone else.  If his insulin
needs drop in the early morning hours then that is his body's needs.  That is
also the beauty of the pump, it can be set up to meet all of the individual
needs.  AND if those needs change (which they will) the pump can be adjusted
accordingly!

Good Luck!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua