[IP] May Pump Club NYC

A reminder about the NYC support club for pumpers and others...

This coming Monday MAY 6th

6:30 - 8:30pm at the Good Shepard Episcopal Church on 31st street between 2nd
and 3rd Avenue.  240 E. 31st street (south side of street).

A reminder that David has arranged for registered dietician, Claudia Slavin,
to attend the meeting.  We would like you to prepare some SPECIFIC questions
that you would like her to address, and email them in ADVANCE to Dave
Weingard. email @ redacted

As you may or may not know, I am moving to Arizona in June, and won't be at
the May meeting, as I have a trip to Charlotte planned, though I hope to be
at the June one.  Kevin Roman has offered to be "in charge" - the man with
the key for May and June.  It will be up to the meeting attendees, and the
group supporters, to determine who will be master of the key after June.

If you are planning on attending, PLEASE rsvp to KEVIN:

email @ redacted

LASTLY...if you are receiving this email directly (NOT VIA
insulin-pumpers.org) and wish to NOT receive it, please let ME know at
email @ redacted  AGAIN...if you get this email through the Insulin Pumpers
web site, digest or daily emails...do NOT email me to take you off the list,
cuz I CAN'T...you have to talk to one of the lovely ADMINS to do that...

Sara Falconer