Re: [IP] Bubbles

Over the past four+ years I have been collecting all sorts of ideas about
getting rid of bubbles. Hateful things.  They were much more of a problem when
my daughter's basal rates average .4/hr.  Now that she is at 1.5/hr a small
bubble doesn't have the same impact on her sugars.

Here is the bubble page of my website if you would like to take a look.  If
you have any suggestions to add, please let me know so I can share them with
others.  http://barbchafe.tripod.com/PumpingInsulin/id8.html

Barb Chafe
Insulin Pumpers Nova Scotia
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly