[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #287

I have been learning so much from the info here. But if someone could help me
with a question I would appreciate it-a lot. I can't no matter how hard I try
to keep my B/S between 100 - 160. I have changed my basal rates so much that
I am wondering if I am the only one going thru this. No, I won't give up, but
I am discouraged. Been on pump for exactly 50 days!!! Am I doing things wrong
perhaps? I test 13x a day. And I go from one extreme to another 28 one hour
and 397 an hour later. Help?
Pat     email @ redacted