[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #286 Bent needle infusion set

I have used the bent needle for almost 8 years and I use a tape called
Me-fix made by Molnlycke.  It is clothe tape. I do not double tape, I
sometimes make the loop but usually not. I get it from a local drugstores.
I live in Canada so it is probably called something else in the states, I am
sensitive to tape, get rashes and this works well for me, no rash and comes
off easily after a soak.

Joyce Walsh Pumping 9 years,Animas now.