Re: [IP] Re: bubbles

When we change Keith's reservoir, I take out the insulin a least an hour or
so to warm up the insulin, It also helps to use  the handle end of a screw
driver to tap the bubbles up to the top while you are drawing in the
insulin,  make sure you get all the bubbles up to the top, you just gently
tap the side of the reservoir , then when you connect the tubing to the
reservour I gently tap up near wear the connector is as I push the insulin
through the tubing, this has elimated all of our bubbles .

                                         Bonnie Mom to Keith