Re: [IP] Regarding: 'Inappropriate' postings...

On 28 Apr 2002 at 14:48, Craig clark wrote:

> I see I owe an amends to IP and all members for
> expressing my thoughts on what I perceived to be a
> threat to my internet life-line.

> The responses that were offered by IP members were
> sound, reasonable suggestions. which leads me to: yes,
> I DO have a Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition
> shield, which is updated frequently. Of course I don't
> open attachments unless I know they're coming, and who
> they're coming from.

Thanks for responding and clearing any misconceptions, Craig.  Just an FYI,
there are some really nasty bugs out there right now;  W32.Klez and all its
variants.  In the past 36 hours I have received 15 of them due to the HELP@
mail not being filtered.  So ALL MEMBERS, Please run Anti-Virus software and
update it every week.  For those of you who have not been running A-V on your
systems, please check out your vulnerability immediately:

 http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/email @ redacted

(April 25, 2002, upgraded to Category 4, Severe Risk)