Re: [IP] Bent needle infusion set / Tape removal

> I just
> feel like there's a lot of tape piled up.  Also, is there any special
> to pulling all that tape off when pulling the needle out?

I used bent needles (actually straight needles that I bent myself) for 10
years. I fold(ed) a corner of the tape undser onto itself to make a
*grabber* to make it easy to start the *peel*.

Everybody is new to everything at some point, or else no one would ever
learn anything.