Re: [IP] Re: bubbles

I fill mine a day ahead --tap the bubbles to get a lot of them to the top
--when I'm ready to change infusion sets I set the reservoir out to warm up
then tap the rest of bubbles to the top and then push all the bubbles out
into the cover--I have not had any since I started doing this procedure ( I
use minimed reservoirs).  I'll be looking for a better procedure from some of
the other pumpers. I'm sure there are several good solutions to this problem.
 For now mine works very well.  Always looking for a better idea-------