[IP] Your City Policies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>"Boca Raton pump fiasco incident was finally "resolved" .....<A
News Local</A>....this excerpt about sums it up: An assistant principal
confronted an eighth-grader about a medical device because she thought it
a pager will not face discipline from the school district. >>

Dear Information Officxer,

After an incident like this I as an Insulin Pump wearer will never visit your
fine city again.  I think it is reprehensable that your public employeews are
not trained to recognise the differencwe between a medical device and a
pager.  After all a pager is williamsnot hooked to the body providing support
to person to whom it is a medical  necessity.  I am also copying this to the
Insulin Pumpers list.

Thank you for listening to me.  I will miss visiting your fine city in the