[IP] web site help

I am in a small town of about 1200 and they are trying to start a support
group. We went for the first time , about 35 people, both family about 20 D,
all type2 except myself and another guy , most hadn't seen a pump and some
have never heard of one. I talked about the web site and some thought that was
neat but, I am looking to find them a site more centered for people mdi and
diet controlled  that is how most are. Does anyone know of such a site. They
would be lost here. But you all are such good help maybe someone has  some
help. Thankyou in advance.                           Carla