Re: [IP] I hate it when...

In a message dated 4/27/02 10:45:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ===> My range is between 80 and 140 - below or above that is either low or
> high
> for me and my endo, and I am 90% within this range. BTW, I test 20
> times/day.
> Gina, your consider below 200 good - that's all right. That's what happens
> when a
> pump company does not take care of the whole business. I consider 99 good.
> Max

Max, we all aren't capable of achieving control as perfect as yours for
various reasons.  I for one, cannot afford to test 20 times per day as my
insurance will only pay for 200 strips/ month.  Also, things like stress
(which I have very little control over) cause my BGs to run higher than I'd
like.  I guess I could spend all day meditating or using various relaxation
techniques but then my kids would be running rampant through the neighborhood
:-)  Anyway, I digress, the point is that we shouldn't make someone feel that
their level of control (at least Gina is trying) is inadequate.