Re: [IP] Lack of control and pregnancy

I was also under poor control and also a smoker when I found out I was
pregnant for the first time.  But I worked very closely with my Dr.'s and
knew I had to do something about my control.  By my second Dr's visit my HA1C
was a 7.0 which was almost amazing.  During my first pregnancy I was still on
syringes it was very hard to regulate my blood sugars. I had a healthy baby
boy, he is 4 years old now.  I am 11 weeks pregnant again, my HA1C was not
perfect this time either.  Once again I am working very closely with my endo.
 On Thursday I got my HA1C back, it was 6.0.  I was so excited I didn't think
it was possible, but it is!

If you have any further concerns you can e-mail me directly.  Good Luck!!