Re: [IP] When did I sign up to be in a science fair????

On 27 Apr 2002 at 10:26, Craig clark wrote:

> Dear IP, and all members,
> I just have to state that I am seriously annoyed with receiving the
posting from the science fair teacher. The reason for my feeling this way is
that I don't believe this was the forum to conduct that form of research.

One of the most annoying things to me is the blatant disregard of people who
share others' addys to over 3,700 IPers +. I'm not all that PC savvy, but
one of the first things I learned was how to do Bcc: so as not to share
addys and therefore, *help* cut down on spam. Cut & Paste and using the
Delete key are all necessary tools as well. If you don't know how, ASK
SOMEONE -  P L E A S E !!!!  (yes, I'm shouting. YMMV (~_^)

If you ever forward any e-mail from me, please do NOT include my e-mail
address in the forward. And please do not expose my addy in Cc:  Kindly use
Bcc: to protect others' and my privacy to help cut down spam.