RE: [IP] Treatment

My mother has always said...someone has it worse than you...I think this
friend is in that situation...
While I whine about diabetes, there are people out there with diseases that
can't be treated or (like in this lady's case)take LARGE modifications in

I am glad that, if I have to have something, at least it can be treated fairly

I wish this lady the best with the PPH...I know it's got to be hard to watch
someone go through pain...