[IP] frio pump wallet

So much for ordering a frio.  I ordered one for the pump.  I ordered a
burgundy one, and they sent me a fire engine red one with the explanation
that stocks were low so they sent a different color.  I, for one, am
disappointed.  I wish they would have contacted me to let me know that
stocks were low and to see if there was another color that was available
that I would have preferred.  Now, I'm stuck with fire engine red.  *sigh*