[IP] When did I sign up to be in a science fair????

Dear IP, and all members,

I just have to state that I am seriously annoyed with
receiving the posting from the science fair teacher.
The reason for my feeling this way is that I don't
believe this was the forum to conduct that form of
research.

PERHAPS, the IP-mail service virus-scanned the lengthy
posting and all forwards, but with what version? How
can I be gaurenteed that something didn't get thru
IP's virus-scanner? PERHAPS IP will go on to allow
conducting other research on unsuspecting, UNINFORMED
IP members.

I will gladly participate in research (I am a graduate
student, after all). However, I INSIST ON BEING GIVEN
THE OPPORTUNITY TO AGREE TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!! It's
called INFORMED CONSENT!!!

Okay, maybe I'm blowing this out of proportion, but I
cannot afford to have a single, let alone several
viruses attack this computer.

Please, don't do that again. Yeah, ok, or what, I'll
unsubscribe? I'ld rather not find that to be
necessary.

Sincerely,
Craig A. Clark

=====