Re: [IP] Vision complications

From: email @ redacted
Sara wrote:
>>>For about the past year or more, I've had an intermittent "spot" in my
vision.  It's not a black spot, it's more like "the" bilnd spot in that
small objects seem to dissapear as the brain fills in the blank >>>
Kim replied:
       I too have this same type of "intermittent spot" in my vision.  I
have also been examined and re-examined in regard to my complaint of this
problem.... and to "no" avail , I receive the same exact response - and
comments that my eye's are quite healthy.  >>

For quite some time I had what I would describe as waving ink blots in my
vision, sort of like those lava lamps - mostly while lying in bed. This
would happen maybe 2x a month or so, but very sporadically with no rhyme nor
reason. I told the ophthalmalogist's ass't about it and she wanted an exact
time/frequency as to when it happened and I could not say. I guess I should
have marked it on a calendar. Anyway, nothing was told to me about it. I
haven't experienced it for months now. It didn't matter if I closed both
eyes, or one, the *thing* was still present for about an hour. I just dunno.

An aquarium is just interactive television for cats.