Re: [IP] Quick Sets vs. Silhouettes

Dani,  You say that you are quite lean and that you are thinking of going
with the Sils.  My son Joshua is VERY skinny and we switched from the
Tenders/Sils/Comfort style set to the Sof-Sets, now the Quick Sets.  If you
are very muscular then that could be your problem, and the Sils may be the
answer for you because the set it going in at the shallow angle.  As with
anything concerning this disease and pumping it is all a YMMV type of thing
(your mileage may vary-in case you didn't know that!)

Good Luck with pumping.  It is a GREAT thing to do!

mom to Joshua