[IP] Paridgm Next Step Program

I am all set up for the next step trade program. I was getting excited about
participating in the upgrade from the 508 to the pardigm. I received a letter
from Medtronic explaining the process and comparison of the two pumps.
Too my surprise and dissappointment, the new pump resevoir volume is only
173u. My TDD is 65u-90u. This would mean twice as many set changes. Does any
current Paridigm pump users currently have this size of a TDD? Is it possible,
or suggested that a resevoire be refilled a second time? I am currently able
to administer 1 (300u) per site with out any problems. Any suggestions or
Type 1 since 66