[IP] Re: I hate it when....

This is so frustrating I agree, if I need to give an explanation for Low or
High BS instead of explaining the reality of situation because it confuses
them I tell them something they can not respond to except with surprise,
like "I was late because I had to have another round of great sex with my
husband" or tell them "when you figure out the medical mystery you will
share" but you are still experimenting on yourself daily!  Try to come up
with something to stun them so they can't put their 2 cents in!  I hate
there 2 cents too as they have NO IDEA what it is like for us! DAILY!!