[IP] re: it CAN be done???

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:13:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: Leann Marcucci <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] re: it CAN be done???

hi max,
i, too, would be extremely interested in knowing exactly how you manage to
be 99 two hours after any meal and not hit 30 in 4 hours.
you're in frazer, pa, just an hour north of me and right where animas
is. do you work for them? do you/they have some secret formula which you
would LOVE to share with us??? Please? :)
leann, who would love to stop the swings and have better numbers...

Hi Leann. Let me get this straight:

1)  I do ***NOT*** work for Animas,
2)  They do ***NOT*** seem to have a secret formula or something like that,
     otherwise their pump would have this capability
3)  I use a MM 508, and it does not have this capability either

It's been said, what I can tell you is that problems with post-prandial BGs
smashed close to 0%.