Re: [IP] my daughter has been aproved for the pump

This is the PERFECT place to tell about your daughter's pump approval.  That
is FANTASTIC news and I'm sure you will have all sorts of questions as time
goes on.  This is also the place to co me for those answers.  Make sure to
get the book, PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh, 3rd edition.  If you don't have
thisbook already it will have most of the info you need to get started once
the pump arrives.

Again, CONGRADULATIONS and don't forget to keep us updated!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA  west of Seattle