[IP] good and bad news

Hi everyone,
Just need to share tonight.
I just heard that my 16 month old great nephew was diagnosed with type I
today. My niece is of course hysterical and I am so angry with this illness
right now. It got my Sara at age 8, surely she filled out the quota for my
family. I know...stupid comment. It is just that Sara has this, another nephew
has been battling cancer for a year and a half and now this baby is sick.
Ok, I vented...thank you. I thought I would make up a "just came hame form the
hospital" diabetic kit for my niece and mail it out tomorrow. If anyone has
thoughts on things to include (especially tips from parents with toddlers with
Diabetes) I would love the input.

The good news. I found a GREAT dietician and athletic trainer for Sara. Both
have special interests in working with Diabetics and swimmers. The best of
both worlds for Sara. She is on cloud nine right now. She feels she has found
help in obtaining her goals, finally. These folks knew so much about the pump
I did not have to give even one remedial lesson during the initial sessions.
It felt great.
Here's to the good and bad days.
Pam, Mom to Sara, 15