Re: [IP] Noticing lows in time and Vision complications (was: Hi a1c & dr's...

In a message dated 4/26/02 7:00:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Has anyone else had a problem like this?  Ever hear a name for it?

Yes I have this too!  I also go to a university hospital for retinal
exams....one of the best in the country I hear.  They have yet to figure out
what it is and tell me everything *looks* good.  It actually bothers the heck
out of me though.  I miss letters in words occasionally but if I refocus I
can get the whole word.  Drives me nuts!  If you ever find out what it is
please let me know.