RE: [IP] I hate it when......

Give up.  Unless someone is a diabetic, they have no idea what the heck they
are talking about, intelligent or not.  I've given up on trying to get it
straight with my husband that a low is insulin reaction and high is heading
for a coma.  You know how non diabetics refer to this sort of thing right?

I found when I worked that people used to think I used my diabetes as an
excuse for everything.  They had no idea.

You know, you should get one of those cartoon charts from your endo which
shows the pictures and signs of what can happen when a person goes low or
when they are high and post it above your desk.  Might be an interesting
conversation piece and maybe they can get some insight from that!

Kathy B.