Re: [IP] it can't be done?!?

Hi Max,

Are you testing a secret system? :) Or are you awesome at counting carbs
and have your carb/insulin ratio figured out perfect?

Thanks for sharing!!

 >From: "Max Well" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] it can't be done?!? >Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:51:44 -0400 > >Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:23:33 -0400
>From: rbubar <email @ redacted> > >I am absolutely on your side and I
would truly be going nuts trying to >find answers in your position. None
of us has things worked out >perfectly--it can't be done--but we can come
"as close as possible >given the tools we have to work with." >Barbara >
> >I completely disagree with the posting above - it CAN be done. I am
testing >a system that brings my BG right on target (99) after two hours
of my meals, >all the time. It CAN be done, and it is BEING done. >Max