RE: [IP] playing craps with lows

>then I hear other people have really bad episodes at 40...YMMV...

The night I had the two seizures, my bg tested at 40-something when I got to
the ER (after the first seizure).  The second one was when I was *in* the
ER, and my sugar had gone lower.

However, I have had days when I've hit mid-to-high 30's and been walking
around, talking, never even knew I was low until I tested before a meal.
Different days, lows hit me differently.

Weird Jenn  :)