[IP] Re:Camp for adults

Hi all --

I'm not sure what kind of adult camps people are looking for, but growing up
I attend the clara barton camp for girls with diabetes.  When I attended it
was strictly a sleep away camp for girls (the boys camp was up the road).
However, they have expanded to be the Barton Diabetes Education Center (or
something to that effect).  They run several weekend programs during the
fall and winter.  Although many of them are still geared towards children
(there are even some programs for diabetic toddlers!), there are others that
are for adults.  It's located in N. Oxford MA....Anyway it's just a